Tuesday, December 11, 2007

What Happen to my Computer?

Damn it.. either the internet connection or my pc have been sort of hay-wired recently. It took so long to load one page! After installing IE7 and reformating the harddisk, I am having this stupid problem. My outlook also giving me problem as well.

"Sigh" I hope J will solve this problem asap. I am fed up seating in front of the pc waiting for the page to load!! Arrggghhh...

3 friends commented ^_^:

Helen said...

I can so identify with you. I hate it. I hope your problem is just a temporary connection glitch..

What irritates me even more? SOme blogs that have soooo many ads and it takes forever for them to load. :-P

jeslyn said...

update soon oh! waiting and waiting over here!

Shannon's Mummy said...

@Helen - My hubby fixed the problem liao.. Problem with the router siah..

@Ah Bee - Hmm... 700 over photos leh.. need to sort leh..