Friday, January 11, 2008

Buzy Buzy

Recently, I have been addicted to one of the games in facebook for the past weeks and lost my momentum in blogging. I hope I will get sick of that game real soon... Frankly, it gets me nowhere... :p

To make it worse, the Winter Sales started last Wednesday. I was busy grabbing cheap toys and clothing for Shannon. Together with a group of kakis, we combed all the neighbourhood supermarkets and shops for cheap clothing and toys.

These are some of the toys I got for her...



Below are the clothes I bought for her




All clothing was at 50% - 70% off!!! We will be going down to Bordeaux City next week and the following to grab more cheap clothing. I heard one of the kakis said that it will be even cheaper.

The price of the clothing and toys in France are quite steep during normal days. To save money, we have to buy clothes and toys ONLY during sales period. She will only get to wear most of the clothes end of this year as her clothes for now are more than sufficient.

6 friends commented ^_^:

Caroline said...

wow.....jasmine,you makes me "drool"lei!!!haha.....so CHEAP lei all the things you bought.why last time when we were there dunno have huh?sob.....
how i envy shannon lei,though my gals had grown but i still love all those that you bought,whahahaha.....

Anonymous said...

I guess in some countries it's only worthwhile to shop during the sales period. Anyway, that's a lot of toys and clothes as well. Your girl must be really happy with all the new stuff.

Mommy Lose Weight said...

havent seen u for quite a while. so that's what u hv been busy with. :P

Chinneeq said...

so nice to be able to wear those pretty winter clothings :p

Shannon's Mummy said...

Caroline - Hehe.. Last time have lah.. but due to our language barrier, we always miss the sales ;p

Tot's Mom - You are right! Hmmm.. she is too young to be happy with the clothes.. hahaha..I am happier i guessed.. LOL

ling - Ya.. busy with the stupid game and sales ;p

Chinneeq - That's what I thought too.. ;p

JK said...

Those clothes are very pretty, Jas. So, you have been busy! I have been pretty busy too.