Thursday, January 31, 2008

TTC#2 - Retrieval Day



We reached the hospital at about 7am on Monday. J went to do the pre-admission for me and provided his semen specimen while I waited in the car with our sleeping baby. When everything was done, I went in to wait for my turn to do the Egg Retrieval.

Finally, I was called in about 15 minutes later and was asked to change into their provided clothes. Then the General Anesthesia started to knock me out. While I was still thinking why I was still awake, I was knocked out. hehehe

After awhile, I was woke up by few ppl and was pushed into the recovery room to rest. After some monitoring, I was pushed to the ward to rest. Then J and Shannon came in and we stayed till about 1130am and was allowed to go home. Ohya, we were told that 9 eggs were retrieved!

The cramping was kind of bad but still bearable. I felt that my tummy was really heavy to carry around. I think lots of air were created during the retrieval. I took some pain relieve medicine and rested the whole day.

3 friends commented ^_^:

Mommy Lose Weight said...

Mummy is the greatest!

Shannon's Mummy said...

Thanks ling!

Chinneeq said...

Jasmine, so touching to see u suffer to much :(