Monday, September 15, 2008

Lantern Festival Celebration



Last night, we had a Lantern Festival celebration at my house. You wouldn't be surprised that our atmosphere here is much better than the one we had back home. Hehehe



We decorated our garden and house with Lanterns.


Scrumptious Food prepared by indivduals family.

From 3 yrs 6mth

Not forgetting our Snowskin Mooncake made by Meizhen and the Traditional Mooncakes bought from the Vietnamese Store in Bordeaux.



Kids happily playing with sparkles


These 4 photos were taken by Shannon. Not bad huh! ;p




I would like to THANK all my friends who made this CELEBRATION a successful one. The next coming event will be Halloween!!!

8 friends commented ^_^:

Mommy Lose Weight said...

I like the deco at the garden! it's so nice to have a garden you know. how I wish I have ..

Shannon's Mummy said...

@ling - Hehehe... can only afford over here...

Megan and Ryan said...

wow, the Lantern Fest at your place looks good! And the food!!! *slurp slurp*

JK said...

Wow, wow, to be able to celebrate over there is awesome! You know, I bought some lanterns weeks ago but forgotten all about it and didn't celebrate this festival at all.

Bengbeng said...

oh dear , in france u celebrate like that, over here in my life it was jus another day :)

thatmomoffour said...

I love the pictures you took Jas, they're awesome!

Health Freak Mommy said...

Oh goodness, the food looked soooo good! I like your garden, it's so spacious!

Shannon's Mummy said...

@selina - hehehe.. yeah... its taste good too!

@jo-n - LOL.. In foreign land, we just have to create this atmosphere and chance to have a get-together.

@bengbeng - Hahaha...You are right, it just another day if I am back home ;p

@dawn - Thanks! But I prefer the photos taken by your hubby!

@health freak Mummy - Hehehe, I only get to enjoy having a garden in France... ;p