Tuesday, October 14, 2008

An Evening Out

Last night, we went to Lot 1 shopping centre for a walk with Yiyi-s. We went to Ah Kun for some coffee and went for some shopping at NTUC.



After awhile, we went to Kiddie Palace as I wanted to get her a tricycle to ride. The moment I stepped in, I saw a beautiful dress for Shannon and brought it to show her. Her eyes "sparkles" when I showed her the dress and she begun to undress ... hahahaha....



We let her tried a few dresses and decided to get the above as it was only $29.90. I find it cheap and beautiful compared with others. Photos of other dresses was in Xiaoyi's camera. I will upload it soon.

7 friends commented ^_^:

cre8tone said...

Wow! Little Princess!~

Bengbeng said...

definitely princess material :)

thatmomoffour said...

Definitely suits her, Shannon made the dress look really good. hehe ;)

JK said...

Wow, that's beautiful and it suits her very well.

Lily Ann said...

Welcome home.

Shannon looks so lovely in the dress, she made the dress look beautiful.

Physiomom said...

I love your new blog layout. Shannon is soooo sweet in the photo on the right blog header. And the white gown is sooooo beautifully worn by her.

Shannon's Mummy said...

@little prince's mummy - Thanks! and thanks for dropping by :P

@bengbeng, dawn, jo-n, lily ann & renet13 - ^_^ Thanks!