Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Kiddy Rides, Sushi & Sunglasses



Last Thursday, Sanyi and San YiZhang specially brought Shannon out for a MacDonald breakfast after bringing Elyse to a doctor. We ordered a Pancake for Shannon and she only ate a bit. Well, I guessed she preferred dipping her pancake into chocolate syrup then maple syrup.



After Sanyi and San YiZhang left for work, Xiaoyi and we continue to shop at Lot One. We let Shannon took all the kiddy rides we passed by as the kiddy rides in Singapore is cheaper compared to France.



I didn't really bought alot of stuff but Xiaoyi took this chance to shop till she drop. We took our lunch at 2:30pm at Sakae Sushi. Yummy...it has been 2 years since I last had Sakae Sushi. But the bills choked up to $50+++ after adding 7% GST and 10% service charge!!! Wow.. living standard in Sinagpore is getting higher and higher!



Trying on oversized sunglasses @ CottonOn



She will do the above whenever we threaten to leave her behind.

3 friends commented ^_^:

Something About Us said...

yup! the living standards are getting higher here. I cut down on my visit to sakae, esp after they raise the coloured plates.

- Ling

Physiomom said...

How nice...sure Shannon love the attention n wont feel alone though she is the only child I guess!

Shannon's Mummy said...

@Ling - Ya.. spending $50++ for sakae was way too expensive for me.. hehehe

@renet13- Well, I guessed she still feels lonely especially there is a younger cousin at home now.