Monday, December 3, 2007

Frozen Embryo Transfer - Failed

Went for the HCG blood test this morning, we called back at 1245pm and the result was NEGATIVE.

Yes. I am NOT pregnant. The Frozen Embryo Transfer failed....

J and I were of course disappointed but I guessed we took it very well. Frankly, I don't have much confidence from the moment I know that only 1 out of 6 embryos survived. I am not so disappointed today maybe because I got a Negative when I took the pregnancy test yesterday morning. Moreover, the hope was almost crashed when I start spotting last evening.

Well, I believed even the gynea couldn't give me a reason. They are just tons of reasons why it wouldn't work. Anyway, J will call him this afternoon to book for an appt to discuss about the whole issue. Sigh... not really interested to listen due to the language barrier. Maybe we will also discuss about when we will start a FRESH IVF cycle.

As for now, I am looking forward going to Paris on Friday to meet my sister. We might extend one more day in Paris to bring our dear Shannon to Paris Disneyland. :)

12 friends commented ^_^:

Mommy Lose Weight said...

*hugz* do not give up hope! Jia you~

so nice that u r gg Paris Disneyland !! I want to go too !

Megan and Ryan said...

nvm, don't give up, try again :P

Chinneeq said...

go...go...and have plenty of run....there is much more to do later too :P

JK said...

Don't worry Jas. I have just attended a course and saw a few video clips of how positive people are and let me share with you this:

"What happens if you fail? Try again. If you fail again? Try again" This is what a man born without arms and legs say to his audience when he was giving a talk.

I believe you will succeed one day. Focus and think of only success and you will achieve one day.

JK said...

Forgot to tell you that there's something waiting for you in my blog. Grab it and hopefully it will cheer you up a little.

thatmomoffour said...

Don't let your spirits down dear. Enjoy your holiday in Paris and then try again for the next round.
Keep your chin up! =)

Lily Ann said...

don't give up hope.
*hugz* everyone is supporting you.

Meanwhile, enjoy yourself in Paris.

J-Ning Says: said...

Dun be disappointed! The J family and Dawn- Fei Er will give u all the morale support!

Sasha Tan said...

Awww sorry to hear about that. Dun worry, try again!

Shannon's Mummy said...

@ling - Yeah! Thanks for the hugz :)

@missy m's Mummy - thanks!! will try again soon.. :) Oh and BOn Voyage!

@chinneeq - Yes Dear! Looking forward to disneyland!!

@jo-n - Yeah! Thanks! I will one day! And thanks for your award!

@Dawn- Thanks! Ohya... Enjoy your trip back to Singapore!!

@lily ann- Thanks for the hugz... Take care of yourself too!!

@Jessica - Ohya.. Fei er ...hahaha.. Okie! Okie!! will jia you!!!

@sasha - Hey Dear! Thanks!! will do it! :)

Health Freak Mommy said...

Don't give up dear, my gynae used to tell me that it will surely succeed if we have the patience and persistence. Take a good break in Paris and who knows, you may come back with some good news!

Shannon's Mummy said...

@Health Freak Mummy- haha..quite impossible lah.. cos Dayima visiting leh.. anyway, thanks for your encouragement