Monday, January 21, 2008

Growing Eggs

As you guys know, our making 2nd bb Project started about one month ago. I am now at the process of "growing multiple eggs" in my ovaries by having daily Gonal F injection with half a dose of synarel which started last Monday.

I went for a review last Saturday and everything goes well at the moment. There are total of 12-15 follicles @ 10mm in both my ovaries. I will need to do another few days of injection for the follicles to grow bigger (17-20mm) before the Eggs Retrieval Process.

I will be having another review tomorrow to check on the follicles sizes and at the same time, J will contribute his "specimens" for necessary actions. We had an appt with the Anesthesia as well to prepare for the Egg Retrieval and hopefully he will appear on the day of my retrieval! We had confirmed that my gynea forgot to book the Anesthesia for my last retrieval and that experience really freaks me out. I know J had been trying to make sure that I get my Anesthesia on my retrieval and I think I can trust him. ;p

3 friends commented ^_^:

Mommy Lose Weight said...

All the very best to u! :)

De'Little Ones said...

Now I know why you are on hormone pills. Good luck to you. Are you hoping for a different sex now?

Shannon's Mummy said...

Ling - Thanks!

Delittleones - Of cos I wish for a boy but let the god decides. We are fine with it :)