Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Fried Carrot Cake

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

Look Yummy Leh!!!

Tonight dinner was Fried Carrot Cake! Shannon was not very co-operative today. It took me about 1.5 hr to coax her for her nap. I started shredding the carrot after she slept at 4pm. I only managed to steam the carrot at 6pm.

Recipe I had showed 2 spoonfuls of tapioca flour! 2 spoonfuls?? tablespoon or teaspoon? I tried to check the recipe on the net and some of the recipes do not include tapioca flour at all. Thus, I decided to put 3 teaspoons and the carrot cake was a bit starchy.

Luckily, it turned out to be quite nice... After we had our dinner, I fried a few more plates for our neighbour to try. Hope they will like it. ^_^

1 friends commented ^_^:

you said...

The black one looks nice!
yumyum.