Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Opps...

51%How Addicted to Blogging Are You?

OK OK I admit!

I am somehow addicted to the blogging world... I love reading other ppl's blog...

Sometimes I wonder why??? Is my life too boring???

Maybe, you know... It's like peering into other ppl's diary... and you get to read how they live their life, how they educate/parent/discipline their child which is my primary interest and how they spend their time wisely...

C'mon...we didn't had this 10 years ago... ppl used to write and keep their diary until they die leh... a diary 10 years ago used to be a personal thingy..

Moreover, I have problem expressing myself in words...I got only a PASS in my composition during my school years. Also, by reading other ppl's blog, you realise that someone out there feels the same as you.

AND, I am trying to learn something out of it.. OK OK OK.. I know what you are going to say... By reading and not doing/practicing it, I gain nothing at all.. :P

Well...I think time will tell...

0 friends commented ^_^: