Saturday, September 8, 2007

Blogvertise

I just joined Blogvertise and YES! I am trying to monetize my blog. Moreover joining Blogvertise is free and great for novice like me. I just need to write about their different products and services in my blog. I don't even required to endorse the product, but to review it, discuss it, compliment it, and even complain about it if I want.

The payout rate for novice is $4-$25 per post and Blogvertise pays for an entry after 30 days from approval via Paypal. It may tough for me due to my poor writing skills but I just love surfing on the net and I think I can learn a lot of things from here too. Thus, I am willing to take it as a training ground to make money at home so that I can continue to stay home to take care of my dear Shannon when I go back Singapore 4 years later.

If you want to know more about blogging for money or about Blogvertise, take a look at their FAQ.

0 friends commented ^_^: