Saturday, November 22, 2008

Throat Infection

I brought Shannon to the clinic again this evening as her fever comes and go for the past few days. The doctor said she had throat infection and prescribed medicines like ibufen, parmacetomol, cough, flu and antibiotic. He even gave me 2 "bullet" to stand-by. The doctor said her fever will last at least 2-3 days and I have to keep an eye on her since she had history of febrile fits.

My stiff neck is not getting any better seeing the doctor yesterday and we had already spent about $180 on medical fees for the past 3 days!!!

4 friends commented ^_^:

Something About Us said...

things are getting more expensive in spore hor!

- Ling

Shannon's Mummy said...

@ling - ya lor..

Health Freak Mommy said...

My eldest gal, Alycia always gets throat infection and fever too.... almost every month w/o fail. I am now feeding her with a herbal supplement and so far, so good.

Nicole said...

Sorry to hear that both you and Shannon are down.

Hope that both of you will get well soon!

Take care!