Friday, November 7, 2008

One Word

TIRED!!!

I am feeling so tired after 4 days of work! The flu bugs had caught me on Tuesday following by a bad cough on Thursday. I went to visit a doctor yesterday and was really shocked to be charged $36 for the consultation and 4 kinds of medicines. Nah.. the medicines given were not any different from my family doctor I used to visit. I took a look at the consultation fees pasted on the table and realised that I was charged higher because I went into the clinic at 9pm. Wah! In another word, if I had gone in 10minutes earlier, I would have been charged cheaper!!!

Anyway, almost all the family members were down with cough and flu. I wanted to sleep earlier since Sunday but always ended up sleeping around 12am. Shannon is still going strong and I hope she doesn't get the virus from any of us.

She cried on Wednesday and Thursday when I left her in the childcare. She told me that she doesn't want to go to school and wanted to change school! But she looked happy and said she love school whenever we picked her up in the evening. The time table stated that the kids should be having indoor/outdoor activies between 520-6pm, drawing between 6-7pm. However, I saw them watching TV everyday when I pick her up around 6-7pm. Would you raise your concern if you were me?

4 friends commented ^_^:

Something About Us said...

no harm quering about it if they watches TV everyday instead of the activites.

- Ling

JK said...

Hope you feel better soon. If they are doing things differently from what it's stated, you have the right to talk to the person in charged.

Shannon's Mummy said...

ling @ jo-ann - Thanks!

Physiomom said...

take care. have enuf rest, vit C n water to boost ur immune system