Wednesday, May 14, 2008

BACK IN FRANCE

We are back!! We reached France on Sunday. The moment we stepped into the house, we tried to on the PC and the powersupply of the pc die on us. ;p J bought a new power supply for the PC last night and fixed the problem. However, after fixing, we heard a weird sound coming out from the PC and decided to leave it until we fix that prob. Thus I am now using my girl's PC to write this post.
Let me settle down first and I will post more about our trip in Singapore ;p

4 friends commented ^_^:

Mommy Lose Weight said...

welcome back! miss you in blogging :)

JK said...

You are back! Awaiting your updates.

Chinneeq said...

wow....it has been so looooonggg....welcome back Jasmine....hope to see what's up with you again....

Shannon's Mummy said...

@ all - thanks for the comments.. Happy to know that you guys are still with me :)