Thursday, May 29, 2008

Recovering

J went back to work today since his fever totally subsided yesterday and his Medical Leaves had ended. As for me, my cough deteriorated and I am having a bad sore throat. The funny thing is i have very bad sore throat at night and in the morning i will recover. Every night, I would tell myself that I will see a doctor the next day but when the morning came, I didn't feel like seeing as my throat is not painful anymore. ;p Our dear Shannon is still going very strong. Hopefully, the virus doesn't get to her.

6 friends commented ^_^:

Chinneeq said...

oh...hope all of you get well soon :)

Mommy Lose Weight said...

must take care!

Bengbeng said...

just sharing. when either one of us is sick we sleep downstairs so as not to infect the other coz if both were sick, our lives would b much inconvenienced. if either one were sick, there would still b someone to hold the fort...so to speak...goodness what kind of Malaysian English am I speaking hahahahah

JK said...

Jas, take care and get well soon. I get sore throat very often and it's always more painful during the nights.

Shannon's Mummy said...

@chinneeq, ling & jo-n - Thanks for your concern.. I m recovering well...

@bengbeng.. hehehe.. thanks for the advice ;p

thatmomoffour said...

please get well soon! I had the problem - very bad sore throat at night, but during the day i feel fine- during the colder weather. Using a humidifier helped immensely though. Wonder if it might work for you too.