Tuesday, June 3, 2008

HandyMan

My sore throat is almost recovered.. It took such a long time to recover because there was an ulcer somewhere beneath the tongue. Finally, I am feeling much better today. Last 2 weeks, we refrained ourselves from kissing her lips and strictly no sharing of food. We make sure that we opened the bedroom windows to air every morning. However, this virus seems to be spreading quite badly around and I really hope she doesn't catch elsewhere.

Last weekend was kind of boring as J was helping his friends installing some auto engine ignition to their car. Talking about cars, my car was upgraded too!! J installed auto engine ignition to my car which frighten quite a number of French when they saw my car starting without anyone sitting inside. LOL..

J also installed

A Fan as my car does not have aircon..
A Remote Car alarm
A Reverse Sensor

Wooohooo.. Well, I can say is he is really good in all this stuff. No wonder, his nickname in this village is HANDYMAN.

2 friends commented ^_^:

Megan and Ryan said...

wow, ur hb is good! next time i must ask him for some tips :P

Shannon's Mummy said...

@Selina - Hehehe..