Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Baby Gym 3 June 08



Times flies, Shannon's baby gym class will be ending in few months time. She has been enjoying the gym class very much. Actually, we are now practicing some indiana dance to be perform on the upcoming event. However, most of the mummy including me were stage shy... I will try film the dance next week and show you guys how the kids and mummy(s) are enjoying the dance. :P




The kids doing forward roll


Shannon trying playing with hola hood and the kids eagerly helping to keep all the things.


The kids are supposed to walk with the ball and return to any hola hood when the instructment clap her hands.

2 friends commented ^_^:

Horny Ang Moh said...

Hi! I am so happy that u like school! Do study hard & make ur mummy & daddy proud! Oh! U r a very cute kids!
BTW tq for dropping on my site! Ehh!!!I think it is not suitable for a nice kids like u but tq anyway for dropping in!
Have a very nice day!

Shannon's Mummy said...

@horny angmoh - You are so cute..hahaha.. thanks for visiting mine as well.. Well.. you blog is indeed is not suitable for my girl.. LOL

Have a nice day too!