Friday, June 27, 2008

Comparision


PART OF MY IVF INJECTIONS



J NEED TO DO INJECTION AS LONG AS HIS LEG IS CASTED


Look at the needles I am using! It is LONGER then J's needle. Anyway I didn't tear anymore after the first injection. The pain doesn't decrease after I tear or make noise..sigh.. I'm kind of accepting the fact that I have to go thru all this pain to try for No.2. More to come....sigh...

The timing is really bad. J is injured and I have to go thru the Egg Retrieval in one mth's time. Well, hope that everything will go well.

Ohya.. I have taken over to do the injection for J instead. Well, that's cuz he finally understand that its not easy to do self injection. Hehehe

2 friends commented ^_^:

Mommy Lose Weight said...

*hugz*

jia you in #2 IVF. the path is indeed not easy, but once you have decided and chosen it, do not look back :)

Shannon's Mummy said...

@ling - hahaha..look back is easy...Looking ahead is hard...hahaha