Friday, June 27, 2008

Summer Sales



Summer Sales started!!!

We have already spent abt 200 euros and its just the beginning of the sales.. wakakakaka

Damn.. the sales here is really SALES..not like the ones back home. I just couldn't resist buying ...hahahaha


We bought this slide for Shannon at 30% discount which is 76 euros.




Dresses above cost me abt 5 euros/pc


These are for my niece which cost me less than 8 Euros.




These are for Shannon which cost me less than 20 Euros!

Opps.. I still need to go Bordeaux to get some clothes from ZARA!!! Ohno.. I don't have a budget when it come to Sales.. I better stay at home and play my online games to spend lesser..... hahahahaha

3 friends commented ^_^:

Health Freak Mommy said...

What pretty dresses, I like them! And oh my, my gals will go crazy over that bright greeen slide!

Anonymous said...

whoa... so nice lah the clothing! o.O

Shannon's Mummy said...

@health freak mummy - LOL.. i guess all kids will go crazy over that slide. hehehehe..my girl wanted to go out to the garden and play the slide everyday.

@Irene - :P