Wednesday, June 4, 2008

I Like School

"i like school!"
Nowadays, this is the answer I get when I ask Shannon whether she like to go to school :)
No more fussing when she reach the creche... She will just give me kiss and say goodbye to me. ^_^

We will be sending her to the Nursery in September. The principle of the creche had arranged a school tour next week specially for the 4 chinese kids in the creche. I really hope she like the new school.

4 friends commented ^_^:

Mommy Lose Weight said...

my son can only go nursey next year.
she looks so pretty in those photos!! how can we ever wear those in such hot weather in Sg hor?

hey, little shannon looks like daddy right? :D

Shannon's Mummy said...

@ling - thank you thank you! :) yup.. lot of ppl said she looks like her daddy.

Lily Ann said...

She's so pretty

Shannon's Mummy said...

@lily - thank you! :P