Sunday, June 22, 2008

Busy Busy

It had been a really busy week and there's 3 more weeks to go because J had 30 days MC instead of 10 days. He will need to go for review this Wednesday and hopefully his cast can be removed. He is using crutches now to move about but I have to serve him most of time. Ohya.. He has to take daily injections when his leg is casted so as to prevent blood clot when he's casted and he's doing the injections himself.



Now, he know how's the pain/fear like when I was going thru IVF. Talking about that, I started another round of IVF yesterday. They changed the protocol which means I would be taking daily injections for 1 month. Gosh.. I couldn't control my tears yesterday as the needle was thicker than those previously used. I get so grouchy yesterday whenever the thought of the needle going into my stomach comes into my mind. I really hope all the physcial pain and emotional stress that I'm going through would be worthwhile.

5 friends commented ^_^:

Mommy Lose Weight said...

good luck to you!

Chinneeq said...

see how much a mother can sacrifice.
Jasmine, u are great!

Anonymous said...

Just bloghopping! ;o)
Good luck to you . . . . .

Megan and Ryan said...

good luck Jas! hope to hear good news soon! *wink*

Shannon's Mummy said...

@all -- Thanks for all lucky vibes :P