Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Cosmetic Dentist

You may wish to consider cosmetic dentistry if you suffer lack of confidence resulting from cracked or broken teeth, stained or crooked teeth, missing teeth, unsightly fillings, gum problems, an uneven bite, chipped or rough teeth.

If you reside at San Diego, do check out San Diego dentist from Complete Dental Health to keep your mouth healthy and attractive! Dr. David Landau and Dr. Tim Collins with a team of highly qualified members offer full, comprehensive range of cosmetic and general services. They offer services from Zoom whitening, Invisalign braces, Porcelain veneers, Bonding Crowns and many more!

I think I need to get my teeth laser whitened soon. I have calcium stains and am a coffee addict, so my teeth are getting uglier each day.





2 friends commented ^_^:

Helen said...

Pearly whites make a whole load of difference to your confidence and looks. lol

Shannon's Mummy said...

Helen, I agreed too but not willing to spend the money leh.. :P