Monday, October 1, 2007

Shannon Tracing Skills




Her tracing skills is getting better each day. So is her coloring skills! She is trying her best to color within the lines too.

Frankly speaking, I am not sure whether she is ready for all this. I did not follow the guidelines given, eg, the correct way of doing the strokes. I will just tell her what she is supposed to do and I will just let her continue. For example, when she is tracing a square, she used one stroke to finish it like how she traced a circle. Sometimes, I will just remind her and I can see that she will try to stop at the corner of the square and continue tracing. I do not want to give her too much rules as I am afraid that she will lose her interest. Afterall, she is still young and shouldn't be bounded by too many rules! In this way, she can let her creativity juices flow freely. ^_^

For those who are interested, I printed out all the above worksheets on the following websites.

Handwriting for Kids

Printable Worksheets for Kids

Enjoy with your kids!

0 friends commented ^_^: