Friday, October 26, 2007

Want To Be An Advertiser?

While I was surfing for reviews to do at SR, I am surprised to see Demoment on the list. I hopped to her blog and left a msg on her Cbox and truth was revealed yesterday!

Thank You
Awesome Graphics at pYzam.com


I would like to thanks Chinneeq at De' Moment for sharing the tips on how to become an advertiser. I am somehow addicted to her parenting blog as she is really nice lady who shares about everything. Here is a bit more about her...

She is a SAHM born in Malacca who left the corporate world for her family and dear QQ.
She is an inspiring mummy who runs a playgroup voluntarily at her place.
She loves baking, cooking, fun parenting, scrapbooking and helping others like me.
She just appeared on TV3 last week and her blog was featured in November Issue of Mother & Baby!

You can go to her De'Play to get tips (step by step instructions) on craft work she did with her dear daughter. De'cusine is open recently for viewing too.. hehehe

2 friends commented ^_^:

Chinneeq said...

WAH.....Jasmine!!!!!! u did a free review for me?????

TTHHAANNKK YYOOUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*muak muak*

Shannon's Mummy said...

Chineeq - my pleasure .^_^.

I just want to share your blog with my readers. Moreover, its just a cut and paste job, thus dare not claim money from you lah.. (a review without stress man) hahaha