Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Weird Fish

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

My French neighbour ringed our door bell last Friday evening. When I opened the door, he was saying something about possions. (Possions = fish in French) After looking at his body languages, I understood that he went fishing but still unsure what he was trying to say. Anyway, I followed him to his car and he showed me a bucket of fish and I assumed that he wanted to share some of his fish with us.

After I nodded my head and said OK , he gave me the whole BUCKET of fish and sprouting some French pointing to the stretch of houses (our friends are staying). Yah, I know what he was trying to say... he wanted me to share the bucket of fish with my friends. I took the bucket and said lots of Merci Beaucoup (Thank You Very Much) to him as well.

After distributing some of the fish to our neighbours, J started to clean the fish. However, he said that he couldn't scrapped the fins out and had problem sliting the stomach of the fish. He tried to slice the skin out and only got 2 THIN slice of fish meat. In the end, we had to throw the whole fish away. #_#

4 friends commented ^_^:

Chinneeq said...

alamak, i tot "poison" pulak when i see the title of yur fish :p

Shannon's Mummy said...

@ mummy to qiqi --- :P thats why this french word is easy to remember.. haha

stay-at-home mum said...

Threw the fish away?? Hope your neighbour is not reading your blog. ;) Thanks for coming by my blog.

Shannon's Mummy said...

@stay-at-home mum - ya threw it away! cos i donno wat to do with the 2 thin slice of fish leh.. i don think my neighbour will visit my blog lah. :P

Anyway, if they really visit, I think they will understand.. haha

Thanks for visiting my blog as well!!