Tuesday, October 23, 2007

You're A Treat


Surprisingly, I received the first award/treat from Jo-n and Sweetpea. Thank you so so much, Jo-n and Sweetpea for the kind treat!! You guys made my day!!

This award originated from Hootin' Anni and should we decide to pass it on, we are requested to award this to random visitors to make new friends.

I would like to pass this award to many NEW friends I have just met in the blogsphere. Here you go...

De'Moment (Chinneeq)

Void Sky (Adrain)

Chronicles of a mother (Lily Ann)

Fatty Poh Kopitiam (Firehorse)

Grandmother stories (Judy)

My All (Helen)

My Longkang (BengBeng)

Wrong Side of Thirty (Lilian)

Have a nice day!!!

14 friends commented ^_^:

Chinneeq said...

thanks a lot for this great reward :p

Anonymous said...

Oooh, what a pleasant surprise. Many thanks for this.

Have a great week.:)

Shannon's Mummy said...

@ chinneeq and Judy --- welcome...welcome.. glad to know you guys!!!

Chinneeq said...

Hi dear,
This is a very simple recipe for you. My first trial on cookies, it taste fantastic!!! Even so much easier to bake compare to cakes :p

http://www.decuisine.net/2007/10/special-melting-moments.html

Shannon's Mummy said...

Hi chinneeq, thank you so much for the recipe.. there are tons of recipe on the web and I donno which one to choose! Thanks again!

thatmomoffour said...

Wah I can't wait for the day when Nyx says "Mummy I love you" too......

Anonymous said...

Woot woot! Thanks for the award.

Lily Ann said...

Thanks alot for this reward!

JK said...

Good to have new friends, ya? Glad to have you as a friend too.

Shannon's Mummy said...

@lily ann and adrian.. welcome welcome.. :)

@dawn - yeah Man! so touched when I heard that...hehe

@Jo-n - Oh Ya! Definitely great knowing new friends especially I am here in France! :)

Helen said...

Thank you so much. :-) It really meant a lot to me. As I always believe, the biggest fulfillment in blogging is not the paidposts, but friends I meet along the way.

Thank you once again. Send my love to your family. :-)

Shannon's Mummy said...

@ helen - Yeah Man! I agree with you! Glad to meet a friend like you! :)

Lilian said...

I've been away and haven't been surfing much. Only saw this today. Thanks for the award and for thinking of me ;)

Shannon's Mummy said...

@Lilian - You're most welcome! :)