Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Welcome Little Beanie, J-Ning Chew



This particular piece of digital scrapbooking is specially designed for James, Jessica and J-Ning.

I am still very new to scrapbooking but I am really addicted to it. I had spent hours and hours doing up the above scrapbooking. My first scrapbooking was a crap if you refer to the old post. Literally, I just collage a group of photos and put it in a nicer background. Frankly, I would prefer digital scrapbooking because I am not so willing to spend money on the materials. Scrapbooking become fun when someone loves your design!

Personally, I am really pleased with the above scrapbooking. What about you? :P

3 friends commented ^_^:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Shannon Mama for creating this nice scrap book for Beanie!

Anonymous said...

Bonjour!

I'm a french artist.

How are you?

PROLIX

{ThE fReNcH tOuCh}
http://prolix.typepad.fr

Shannon's Mummy said...

@beanie baby - You are welcome!

@ prolix - Bonjour! Thanks for dropping by!