Monday, October 15, 2007

Why Women Nag?

First of all, thanks for all the concern via msn, phone and blog comments.

I am recovering the fastest because I take my medicine timely (well, sometimes even middle of the night when I wake up for pee) !

Shannon is recovering well as I feed her medicine timely as well as middle of the night when she wake up coughing.

J is recovering the slowest because I am too tired to monitor this BIG baby.... :P

"Haizzz" I think I have to start nagging at J because all of us will not be fully recover if one is still down.... T.T

So it's the Man who causes Woman to be Naggy... Muaahhhaaahhaaaa

11 friends commented ^_^:

thatmomoffour said...

Hope all three of you recover fully soon! =)

Shannon's Mummy said...

@buffysim - thanks thanks!

Helen said...

Get well soon... :-)

I thought we're having an epidemic over here in Malaysia becos I and many others are sick.

Sorry to hear you're not well too over there.

Shannon's Mummy said...

@helen - Thanks! I think its the weather here lah.. xianz..

JK said...

Hope all of you are well. Take care.

Shannon's Mummy said...

@ jo-n - thanks for dropping by...

Nicole said...

Hi Jas,

My gf came across your blog and mentioned that it seems that shannon is rather prone to coughs and colds as well as her girl.

She's suggesting that maybe you can let her try pearl powder, according to her, it works wonder. :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for dropping by mai blog, dun be a stranger kam again and we drink kopi togeder. Hope your whole famili recover fast fast.

Shannon's Mummy said...

@firehorse - Thanks for the visit!!! Your kopitiamis so interesting, will sure visit often!

Anonymous said...

Naggy is juz a nature for women, no reason behind it.

Shannon's Mummy said...

@jam - thanks for dropping by! Hey, you must a guy then! hahaha