Thursday, October 25, 2007

Gaining Weight

I am a lazy mummy who hates exercise. I was so happy I lost some weight when I first came to France. I thought being a housewife staying at home with my naughty girl will make me lose more weight due to stress. However, after settling down, I put on more weight while J slim down due to his stressful work. I guessed I have been spending too much time in front of the computer that has caused the weight gain.

To make it worse, I am not sure what my weight is as my bathroom scales broke down few months ago. I came across scalesetc.com while I was surfing the net for a new bathroom scale. They offered digital scales which have lifetime warranting in the US including a cheap digital pocket scales which I am looking into it.

Their food/counting scales caught my eyes as well. This scale can weigh things in grams, pounds or ounces. Interesting part is, it doesn't just weigh things, it can also count them. Check out Scalesetc.com as they sell all kind of scales you can think of.



0 friends commented ^_^: