Monday, October 1, 2007

Shannon, my lovely girl..





Photos taken last Saturday when she was bathing.

She was in her bath tub playing with water and bath toys while I snapped the above photos. I love capturing any moment of her. Till date, I have taken thousands of photos on her. :P

I am not good at composing a photo and really know nuts about aperture and exposure of photography. J had ever explained me but somehow it just doesn't get into my coconut head. Well, it doesn't stop me from snapping. If you are a reader of my blog, you will notice that I am hardly in the picture cos I am the one who is snapping non stop. :P

5 friends commented ^_^:

M said...

Wow! Nice photos and pretty girl. :D I'm Eann, do you mind to exchange link? Thanks for visiting my blog.

Chinneeq said...

Hey, Shannon looks so lovely in the close up shots!

Shannon's Mummy said...

@ eann,daddy & mummy -- Thanks! I had added your link!

@ Mummy to qiqi -- Thanks! ^_^ I love this 2 photos too.

Anonymous said...

She is a pretty girl. Her hair is so long...

Shannon's Mummy said...

@ beckysmum -- Thanks! She inherited our gene and born with lots of hair.

Thanks for dropping by.