Saturday, October 27, 2007

Thank You Uncle Jon & Anna Jie Jie




Would like to thank Uncle Jon and Auntie Anna JieJie for the gift we received few days ago. Oh Yes! Thanks for the HardRock Cafe T-Shirt too. But how come Da Sao doesn’t have any gift leh? (Joking lah)

Shannon was very happy when she saw the gift. However, I have kept it aside as I am worried that she will tear the cards. hehehe

Thanks again! When are you visiting us?

5 friends commented ^_^:

Anonymous said...

Who is a blessed little girl? :)

Chinneeq said...

Jasmine, what a big mistake i realised that I have accidentally put save another name for you on my site. Thank goodness, I discover that now.

Helen said...

Hahahha I too want special request to be called jie jie...

No auntie har. lol

Anonymous said...

nice site. i'm abelle. i have 2 blogs:
abelle.blogrox.com
onlyinsilence.blogspot.com

wanna exchange links? :)

Shannon's Mummy said...

@judy - :-P What do you think? hehe

@chinneeq - no problem.. :)

@helen - hahaha okie.. i asked shannon to call you jie jie.. hehe

@abelle - Thanks for visiting.. no problem.. will add you soon!