Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Counting in Spanish

Yesterday, Shannon was playing the leaflets in the fertility clinic and she started counting....


Uno, dos, tres, cuatro, cinco... (1,2,3,4,5)


IN SPANISH!!!

I was stunned when I heard her reciting cos I thought she only watch the moving graphics and pick up some words in the show. Previously, she will just point and repeat the place where Dora is exploring. Few days ago, she was walking on the bench in the MacDonald Playground and she said:

Mummy, Look! I crossed the river!

^_^ Glad that her speech is improving.

Ohya..


RockYou FunNote - Get Your Own

Happy 31st Month, Shannon!! We Love You...

2 friends commented ^_^:

Chinneeq said...

wow...can't believe that. B4 u know, Shannon will be speaking French!

Must let qiqi watch more Dora liao, hehe...i din even know Dora speaks in Spanish!

Shannon's Mummy said...

@ Chinneeq - Ya.. I was shocked at first. My girl is head over heels with dora.. donno good or not.. hehe