Monday, October 29, 2007

PMS...

Bad Day
More Free Graphics at pYzam.com



I think PMS crept in secretly today... :(

I've been feeling so irritated and moody since morning. I just can't control my temper and mood today. I don't feel like doing anything but my dear girl kept bugging me. I can't even sit still in front of my computer... I just feel really blue for no reason. Well, I don't know what to do when I walked around the house just now. I just feel that the house is so messy The clothes were lying all over the place, and in the study room waiting to be packed. I planned to do my housework today but I really don't have the mood... :/ :/ :/

Sigh... Maybe I should stuff myself with chocolates to see if it can work wonders on me.

4 friends commented ^_^:

Anonymous said...

I think you're missing the kitty cat.

Shannon's Mummy said...

I think it's the kitten that bring forward my PMS instead.. My hubby haven clean the house for me leh...lol

Helen said...

Ooooh, hey, you don't need to feel down to enjoy chocolates! :-P

**evil** COme come go and take some.. I'll take one too. lol

Shannon's Mummy said...

@Helen - Frankly, I already so fat even I don't really fancy chocholates.. @_@