Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween Night

Surprised! Only 2 visits tonight and they are our neighbours! LOL...

I was busy cooking fish ball noodles when there was someone knocking on the door. I looked out the window and suddenly remember tonight is Halloween night! I freaked out immediately and asked J to open the door instead as I am not ready for any fright. Then, we saw a pretty witch and a monster carrying a Halloween Pumpkin candle! After a while, a handsome little Dracula came to join them too.




It was quite a disappointment as there was no knocking on the door after our neighbours left. What to do with the candy and mini bars we had purchased earlier? We are supposed to treat the little girls and boys in their "scary" Halloween Mask and Costumes. Since there are no visitors, we shall keep the candy bars and mini chocolates for our own consumption. ^_^

4 friends commented ^_^:

Anonymous said...

Never have a Halloween experience before. Should be quite nice... scaring people around, haha!

JK said...

How I wish my children get to experience that.

Chinneeq said...

So nice of yur neighbour to drop by. Here we hardly have chance to experience Halloween, only the 7th month, hahaha!!!

Shannon's Mummy said...

@jam - LOL.. will dress Shannon up trick or treats next year! But I don't think she will be able to scare anyone.. hehe

@jo-n & chinneeq - You can organised a Halloween Theme Party next year with your playgroup(chinneeq) teaching kids to crave the Pumpkin Candles! It should be fun!

I think 7th month is more scary than Halloween! :P