Tuesday, November 27, 2007

3 in 1 ABOUT ME

Chinneeq wants to know me better. She passed me this 3 in 1 tag. Thanks and sorry for taking so long.

Tag No. 1

A movie that made you laugh - Lots of them
A book that made you cry - Lots of them but most are chinese novels
A best friend - Renee, Jo-ann and many more
A favorite childhood memory - Too many.. hahaha
Your favorite animal: Rabbit
Your favorite food - Laksa Noodles in Sin, Entrecote @ Bordeaux
An item of clothing you can't do without - Underwear.
Something you collect - Magnets of the cities I had travelled
Your favorite store to shop in - No preference as long as I get what I want
Your favorite flower - Sunflower
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tag No. 2

If you were given a chance to be an animal one day what would you like to be and why?

Hmmm... NONE actually because I don't even want to be a human in my next life.. hahahaha

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tag No. 3

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1) Junior Secretary
2) PR & Marketing Executive
3) Human Resource Asst
4) Administrator

Four places I have lived:
1) Teck Whye, Singapore
2) Bangkit, Singapore
3) Fajar, Singapore
4) Gujan Mestras, France

Four Countries I have been to on vacation:
1) Austria
2) Spain
3) Italy
4) Holland

Four of my favorite foods:
1) Dim Sum @ Crystal Jade Palace
2) Bak Kut Teh near Zion Road
3) Lobster @ Plya Sur Mer Archacon
4) Entrecote @ Bordeaux

I would rather be right now:

donno, nowhere...-

Tagging now: (You can choose to do one tag, two tags or all three)

Grandmother Stories (JUDY)

Growing Up Together (LING)

My Longkang (BENGBENG)

Princess Claire (NICOLE)

That's Life (JAM)

The Lim-Credibles!

Void Sky (ADRIAN)

0 friends commented ^_^: