Friday, November 30, 2007

Do I Spare The Rod ?

I receive this tag from Ling.

Answer is NO...

I cane my girl when she is very naughty. However, it will be 1 stroke or 2 only lah. I started using cane when she was 2 years old. Usually I will give her 3 chances, if she doesn’t listen by the 3rd time; I will give her one stroke.

Now I only need to mention CANE and she will be good. I hope I don’t need to use the cane when she gets older. I would still prefer to reason it out with her than resort in canning. And yes, I want to be her best friend. :P


**Start Copying Here**

Tag 5 bloggers

1st - You leave their blog and post link and add to the list below.
2nd - Let the blogger know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment in their blog.

1. Miche does not spare the rod.
2. Jo-N wants to be her children's best friend.
3. The New Parent spares the rod.
4. Sting most probably will not resort to spanking.
5. Ling feels very heartpain and spares the rod.
6. Jasmine does not spare the rod.

I would like to ask

~ Void Sky (ADRIAN)
~ The Lim-Credibles! (CATHERINE)!
~ Wrong Side of Thrity
~ Princess Claire (NICOLE)
~ My Longkang (BENGBENG)

0 friends commented ^_^: