Friday, November 30, 2007

3 Days To Go

3 More Days to Go!!!

Well, it seems to be short but look damn long to me. How should I spend my 3 days to make it shorter??? Argghh..I have been thinking of POAS (Pee On A Stick) but worrying see only one line appearing at the test.

Well, I think I can take it even if it is unsuccessful but the fear of going thru the whole farking IVF procedures totally freak me out.




Medicated
More Graphics at pYzam.com




Imagine, I will look like a drug addict sniffing the nasal spray for about half a month.



Then becoming a pin cusion taking daily injection for another half a month.



Worst part is the Egg Retrieval Procedures. My gynea FORGOT to book me an anesthesia previously that cause me great pain and cramp during the procedure. Finally the embryo transfer and another 2 stressful week waiting for the result.




I am still quite upset about the result of thawed embyros. Only ONE survived and transfered which make me no choice but to go thru the whole IVF procedure if failed this time. How I wish I could stop at ONE. I am contented having my little Shannon but worried that she will be alone in the world without any brother and sister if we passed away one day. Contradicting ya?

5 friends commented ^_^:

Mommy Lose Weight said...

Good luck :)

Anonymous said...

Dun worry. Things will go well=)

Health Freak Mommy said...

I know how it feels coz I went thru what u went thru, but i didnt test it myself, coz i was just too afraid of a disappointment. You can try using Tru Blue, it's really accurate and for both my pregnancies, it showed a double line on the day i was due for my period.

I really hope to hear good news from you!

Chinneeq said...

not only it involves physical pain, but emotion as well....i dono what to say, but just hope everything will be over soon :P

Shannon's Mummy said...

Hi all.. thanks for all the concern!! :)