Friday, November 30, 2007

Unique Christmas Presents

Christmas is approaching in less than a month. I am still sourcing for some unique presents for my girl and hubby. I am thinking of getting a streamlight flashlights for J and a cheap telescope for my girl. Having being married for more than 10 years, romantic gifts are no longer in my list. I prefer to get them something that is useful but reluctant buy during normal days. The Bushnell telescope I saw on OpticsPlanet.net cost only USD69.99. It seems to be a perfect telescope for beginner. I believe the night sky here is a better place for my girl to learn about space, planets and the solar system.

Maybe I will get my hubby to go OpticsPlanet.net to choose a gift from huge selection of binoculars, telescopes, sunglasses, goggles, prescription goggles, rifle scopes, range finders, spotting scopes, flashlights, microscopes, and more.

0 friends commented ^_^: