Monday, November 19, 2007

Bronchitis (Day 8)

Shannon went for her 6th Therapies this morning and kenna massaged again. She was terrified when she saw the Therapist! She refused to go into the Therapy Room and we had hard time taking off her jacket as she was struggling vigorously. Luckily J was with me to help or else I think I couldn't handle her by myself. She will be going for another Therapy on Wednesday and hopefully it will be the last session.

It seems that Shannon is recovering well from her Bronchitis but her fever came back. I am not sure what could have caused it. I have been watching what she is eating but fever still comes back at least once a day since last Friday. When I told the Therapist about it, he made a call to the PD but never advise me further. Maybe because she was only having mild fever?? He did mention that no cough medicine was needed as it was not an infection. He even said that her Bronchitis would not spread as the color of her phlegm was white??? Anyone heard about this theory before??

2 friends commented ^_^:

JK said...

I have never heard of this theory but we have the right to ask for details and explanation.

Shannon's Mummy said...

@jo-n - Hmmm..due to the language problem here har.. it's quite difficult to get CLEAR explanation. Their English and our French are really limited..