Thursday, November 15, 2007

Making Of Baby Started On 10Nov07



The big project of "Making of No. 2" started on last Sunday 10, November 07!

Well, a day when our dear little Shannon kenna Febrile Fits for the 2nd time. :-( We reached home at 6plus last Sunday after spending half a day in the hospital. After J collected the Pizzas, it was about 7pm which was the time I need to take my first Gonal F injection.

It was really a hilarious night. When J came with the injection pen on his hand, I started to scream "Wait!!!! Can I change my mind of having no. 2?" Look at the way he held the Injection Pen!! He looked like he was going to stab me to death!!! "No lah" I don wan no. 2 liao" I kept on repeating to him. Then lots of things flashing in my mind...

Oh my goodness! Now it is only the starting! The worst part is giving birth!! Natural Birth seems to be very painful!!! Caesarean takes longer time to heal!!! I hate doing confinement and eating those food!!! How am I going to look after 2 kids in France! My tears started to roll in my eyes and I kept pushing J away. I know beri "xia suay" but I am phobia about needles since young leh. (T.T)

Ahhhhemmmm.... hmmm..Frankly, it's NOT painful at all lah!!! LOL Comparing to the first IVF I have gone thru 3 years ago, this is really "sub sub sui". Oh ya.. it reminded me that J said some sweet and touching stuffs when we were going thru the first IVF. NO... he did not say anything to me this time... maybe he is afraid that he couldn't keep his promise again???? Wakakaka

Anyway, I have taken 5 days of injections and will be going back to the Fertility Clinic for Blood Test NEEDLES AGAIN!!! to check whether I am ready to trigger my ovulation!!

9 friends commented ^_^:

Mommy Lose Weight said...

u go girl ! jia you!

Anonymous said...

jia you..hope to hear the goog news soon.

jeslyn said...

WAHAHHAHAHAHA.

Lily Ann said...

Jia you

Nicole said...

Hi Jas,
Indeed the way jason hold the needle, very scary looking. Haha. luckily he's not the nurse in the clinic who gave out jabs! if not, i'll freak out as well!

I'm sure you'll be carrying your second precious bundle really soon. Hope to hear the great news soon;)

Caroline said...

all the best to you!will be giving you moral support from singapore,hahaha...
hope to read some good news real soon.............

Chinneeq said...

aiyoo....kena poked *ouch*....

well, jasmine, wish you all the best and hope to hear good news soon!!

Shannon's Mummy said...

@ ling, montessorimum,lily ann -

Thanks for the "jia you"

@ chinneeq - Thanks!

Shannon's Mummy said...

@ Nicole - Precisely!! But he said it will minimize the movement by pressing the button more easily. I hope I can spread the good news soon. :P

@ Caroline - Thanks for your moral support ya! Result will probably out in 3 weeks time. :P