Tuesday, November 27, 2007

The Age That I Wish To Go Back To

This tag was from Jo-N. Thanks for the tag and sorry for taking such a long time.

Hmmm... I took quite a while to "rewind" my brain to go back to one BIG turning point of my life.

I wish I could have had escaped from a car accident when I was 9 years old. My mum was walking us (my twin’s sisters + myself) to school that morning. I was eating Chee Cheong Fun (with red sauce) and happily walking in front of them. I crossed the road without waiting for them and *BANG*. I already had one of my feet on the pavement already!!!! $%^&#@!# I stayed in the hospital for one month and discharged with a plaster on my leg for another month and used crutches for a few months.

This accident made a big impact to my life. Because of the accident, I couldn't run, jump or do any strenuous exercise for about 2 years and it happened on my puberty period. I put the blame on this accident for my shortness now. My self esteem and confidence were totally destroyed after that accident especially when both my younger sisters were taller than me. Friends and relative always asked why I am shorter and always reminded me to slim down. I had to endure nicknames given like "pig" "肥猪" "pui de" from my classmates. That was the time when I realised that having good looks and being thin are damn farking important to live in this world! I started to take slimming pills, and started wearing those panties that hid my tummy.

The worst thing on top of being fat was that I met a bunch of idiots during my poly years. They only helped slim and pretty girls and helped me as and when they liked to. Anyway, I dropped out the course after one module as I am not interested in Electrical and I thought having an electrical diploma would not benefit me when I want to work as secretary. And of course, it was a damn farking wrong choice again.

Enough of my ranting... ^_^

Whatever it is, I wouldn't be able to go back the past. I have already accepted the FACT that I am short and stout. Wahahaha Love me or Hate Me... I don't care anymore.. I don't live my life for those bunch of idiots either. I know that I am considered more fortunate than lots of ppl around the world. ^_^


********************Start copy********************
Instructions:



Title: The Age That I Wish To Go Back To
Requirement: Write about the one age that you wish to go back to and why?
Tag Mode: 5 bloggers
1st - You leave their blog and post link and add to the list below.
2nd - Let the blogger you want to tag know they been tagged by comment in their blog or etc.



The Age that they Wish to Go Back to:
Amidrin wish to go back to age 22 to correct back some mistakes in life.
Lemonjude wish to go back to age 6 to enjoy kid’s life.
Hui Sia wish to go back to age 16 to meet her first lover again.
Giddy Tiger wishes to go back to a childhood life with no worries in the world.
Rinnah wishes she could turn back time to the happiest days of her life.
Ehon doesn’t wanna go anywhere.
Chen wanna go back to age 19 to take a different pathway in life.
LB prefers to go forward, but failing that, would wish to be in China cir. 220 BC Qin Dynasty.
Everyday Healy wanted to be back in 2005, just to hear her grandpa said "Goodbye".
Sting feels that she should go back to save her rabbit...
Bento Pet has Déjà vu-d "that time in my life" eighteen years ago...
JO-N wish to go back to year 2000 to say "YES" to her wushu master.
Jasmine wish to go back to age 9 and crossed the road more safely

********************End copy********************

What about you, my dear friends?


Chronicles of a mother (LILY ANN)

Wrong Side of Thrity (LILIAN)

Princess Claire (NICOLE)

My All (HELEN)

The Lim-Credibles! (CATHERINE)

0 friends commented ^_^: