Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Embryo Transfer Starting Soon

Ahemm.... My "auntie" menses arrived on Tuesday...I still remembered my heartbeat seems to beat faster at the moment. We are going to "make" our 2nd baby!

I will be starting my Gonal F Injection on Sunday for 5 days! We have booked an appointment next Friday to do some necessary hormone blood test to check when the result after injection and to set a date to trigger the ovulation!

6 friends commented ^_^:

jeslyn said...

omg! *excited* our genes damn good, the baby will be damn cute tooo! hehehe

JK said...

All the best to you.

Shannon's Mummy said...

@Ah Bee- hehehe... you are more excited than me hor!

@jo-n - Thanks! :)

Mommy Lose Weight said...

good luck! will be waiting to read about the good news. :)

Health Freak Mommy said...

I wish you all the very best. Dont stress yourself out too much, take things easy, dont do heavy chores, dont carry Shannon and relax! I did an IUI 4 years ago to conceive Alycia and thank God, it was successful!

Shannon's Mummy said...

@Health Freak Mummy - Thanks! My gynea said I can resume all daily activities like carrying shannon and even do couple "thingy"!

Anyway, my girl wants me to carry even daddy is around... :(