Sunday, November 4, 2007

Bye Bye Fever

Thanks for all the concerns!!! Shannon is recovering well! Her fever subsided since yesterday hopefully it will not return. :P

Yesterday, we went to our J-Ning's Full Month celebration! The moment we stepped into their house, Shannon said: " Mummy, I tired, go home" *_* I think she was grouchy as she just woke up from her late nap and she saw many unfamiliar faces. :( In the end, we have to go to Dawn's house as she will be more comfortable there. We went home at 10 plus and she slept only at 2plus in the morning. :(

6 friends commented ^_^:

Helen said...

Glad to hear that! :-)

Still a little grouchy hor... nevermind lar. At least she's well. :-)

Shannon's Mummy said...

@helen: thanks for your concern. Me trying to change some of her bad habits, maybe that make her even more grouchy..

thatmomoffour said...

I think its also due to your wanting to change her habits that's why she's like this. Temporary thing =)

Thank you for your nice comment on my blog ;) We're actually packing to move house next month and I will be in Spore for one month till late January. So when I'm back I'll definitley let you know when I start the yoga and pilates classes ;)

Shannon's Mummy said...

@dawn: Wow..going back sin.. so nice! :)

JK said...

Glad that she's well now. Give her some time and she will be her own self again.

Shannon's Mummy said...

@jo-n: hehe..what else could we do other than wait.. hehe