Friday, November 23, 2007

Happy 11th Wedding Anniversary



Time flies, we have been married for 11th years! Whenever I tell my friends that I got married when I was 21 years old. They went "xiao" ... hahahaha..

Anyway, J made Chee Cheong Fan for breakfast to start the beautiful day.



Then we brought Shannon out to cycle and went for buffet lunch at Vietnamese Restaurant.




After lunch, we went window shopping at Jouet club for half an hour and headed back home to rest. We brought Shannon to the Therapy Centre at 430pm and went to Pizzaria for dinner.

Well, it's a simple celebration with no gift exchange. But I am really happy and contented with the way we spend this special day.

15 friends commented ^_^:

jeslyn said...

HAPPY 11th WEDDING ANNIVERSARY SISTER! :D BIL IS SO SWEET!

Nicole said...

Happy 11th Anniversary! You indeed married very young! :)

Shannon's Mummy said...

@ Ah Bee- Thanks!! :)

@ Nicole - Thanks! :P

Health Freak Mommy said...

Happy 11th Anniversary! Whoa, you married so young!! How nice of your hubby to make chee cheong fun!

Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary. u had home made chee cheong fun? wow...that fact awed me more than yr anniversary :) everybody has an anniversary but few know how to make chee cheong fun.

Caroline said...

Happy Anniversary!
wow....then i must be super xiao liao,hahaha.....
cos i got married at the age of 20 and a mum at 23!!!!
whahahahaha........
enjoy your days!

Lilian said...

Happy 11th Aniversary! What a nice way to start the day, yummy chee cheong fun! Shiok!

Shannon's Mummy said...

@ Health Freak Mummy - Thanks! :P

@ bengbeng - Thanks! Homemade Chee Cheong Fan is easy... Trust me! :P

@ Caroline - hahaha.. ya you are xiao-er than me..

@ lilian - Yeah! If you want the recipe, just let me know! :P

Lily Ann said...

Happy Anniversary!

Wow! You're the same age as me. Well..... pretty girls will be grabbed up faster. Ugly ones like me ended up marrying late. Actually.... I propose to my husband - kidding! (scared left on shelf) hahaha!

Shannon's Mummy said...

@ Lily Ann - No lah.. where got pretty...hehehe...I also scare left on the shelf thats why married early.. waaahaaahaaa

Mommy Lose Weight said...

wah..I know how old you are already :P:P

Happy Anniversary my friend :)

Helen said...

Happy Anniversary to you and hubby! :-)

Wow, how on earth you make chee cheong fan?? Really got to salute you. :-)

PSst your wedding pics look very very nice. Like movie star ler.. :-P

Shannon's Mummy said...

@ ling - Thanks! I don't mind to reveal my age at all... ;P

@ helen - Thanks! No choice lah, over here, we have got to learn to cook everything if we really wanted to eat. Luckily Chee Cheong Fan is easy. ;P Wow.. And thanks for your compliment on the pic *blush* but that was 7 years ago.. now i look more like yellow face auntie... hahahaha..

Lilian said...

Yes, yes, please share recipe. But no promises that I will try out the recipe, any recipe that has more than 6 steps, I tune out!

Shannon's Mummy said...

@lilian - Recipe is up at the latest post :P