Monday, November 19, 2007

Bronchitis (Day 6)

Backdated - Saturday 17 November

It was really cold at -2°C. We went for breakfast at MacDonald before reaching the Therapy Centre. While waiting, Shannon played with my phone and took some photos using it. When the therapist came into the room, Shannon started to cry and mumble the usual words. While crying, she actually LED us to thru the door and into the Therapy Room!!! I find her act really amusing.. :O) Hmmm, maybe she knew that there is no way that she could escape??? LOL

Anyway, she kenna massaged CHOKED again. Therapist said that her Bronchitis was getting better but there were still mucus "stucked" inside her chest. J was sort of shocked when he saw his dear daughter being massaged CHOKED almost to death. He remained silent for quite a while and I believed his heart must be bleeding.

2 friends commented ^_^:

Chinneeq said...

wah....so cold one ah there?

Din know massage can make the mucus out like that. u must be real worried :(

Shannon's Mummy said...

@chinneeq - Autumn only... I wonder how cold it will be when winter arrive.

I never heard of this massage in Singaore as well. I heard my friends said that French Doctor try to minimize to usage of medicine on kids.